Maeve Visser Knoth: Re: Books for a 9 year old girl

Guest Book - Please let me know who you are or ask a question (Click here)!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Re: Books for a 9 year old girl

Hi, Maeve,

Can you help me? Our church provides gifts for kids of local parents who are in jail and unable to shop for/provide for their children. We provide the gifts and wrapping paper so the parent can wrap the present and know what the parent is giving. Anyway, I can handle the 2 year old who wants books, but I also have a 9 year old girl who wants books. We are not supposed to spend more than $25 per child. I'd love your suggestions for "my" 9 year old girl.

Thanks.
A friend


Here are a few titles...

Roxie and the Hooligans by Naylor
Clementine by Pennypacker
Anastasia Krupnik by Lowry
Poppy by Avi

and any of the Babymouse books by Jennifer Holm.


- Maeve

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenni Holm you meant

1/29/2010 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home